December 9, 2012

Desember Songs

Radiohead - Creep
"Whatever makes you happy  
Whatever you want
You're so very special 
I wish I was special
But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here"

REM - Everybody Hurts
"When your day is long and the night
The night is yours alone
When you're sure you've had enough of
This life, well hang on
Don't let yourself go,
'Cause everybody cries n everybody hurts
Sometimes"
 
Robbie  William - Better Man
"Rest assured my angels
Will catch my tears
Walk me out of here
I'm in pain
As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this pain
Lord I'm doing all I can
To be a better man"
 
 Five for Fighting - Superman
"It may sound absurd, but don't be naive
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed, but won't you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream"
 
Mariah Carey - Hero
"And then a hero comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive.
So, when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you'll finally see the truth
That a hero lies in you."
 
 
 

No comments: